Sunday, November 11

Random Number Generator

I pick numbers 1, 2 and 3.
Who says 1 never gets picked?
Thanks for making it so easy to choose!
Dani, Joyful Abode and Kathryn ...
YOU WIN!
WINNERS!
Send your addresses to jennifreckles at hotmail dot com.
Except for Dani. I think I know yours.
Well, maybe you'd better send it to me anyway.

And let me know how you pay it forward. Whether it's a giveaway, treats for a neighbor, a note for a coworker ... it's all good.

EDITED: And Joyful Abode, I do need you to send your address - I don't know where it is from before!

And now back to NaBloPoMo - I got behind trying to keep the giveaway at the top of the blog.
Get ready for some inane blather! Woohoo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY fun. :) I am going to do something in my blog, maybe not RIGHT away, but I will. I'm excited. :)
Do you still need my address or do you still have it from before?