Tuesday, October 16

27

I've been tagged!
By Hoganfe!
So ...
Here are the rules:

  1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
  2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
  3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
  4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

Think, think think ...

  1. I'm obsessed with the number 27. If I don't know the answer to a question, I'll say 27. Age 27 was a good year for me. B and Jack rode in a car with the number 27 on it in Las Vegas. If I'm busy, I say I have 27 million things to do. 27. I also like the letter J. But not as much as 27.
  2. I hate clothes and shoe shopping. I wear shoes until they're unwearable (and they're usually the cheapie Airwalk version of Crocs). I buy jeans on clearance at Target (I'll buy several pairs) and wear them until they get holes in places I shouldn't show to the public. I like hand me downs. Especially my sister's. Or maybe only my sister's because I think she's the only one who gives me clothes.
  3. I'm prematurely gray and too lazy to do anything about it. I'm going for the sexy older woman look. In gross shoes and hand me downs.
  4. I love office supplies. Especially smooth writing pens and post-it notes. Oh, and notebooks, college ruled. Because I am in college. It feels good to have appropriate supplies.
  5. I am in an off phase of scrapbooking right now. Just not feeling inspired but I'm still trying. Hopefully I'll be back 'on' again soon because I'm getting really behind and that is one of my major pet peeves. I hate being behind on my scrapbooking.
  6. I gave up caffeine on July 9, 2007. This is the longest I've been off caffeine without being pregnant in my adult life. I have been drinking Caffeine Free Diet Coke and Fresca (Black Cherry and Peach versions) because I believe I still suffer an addiction to carbonation. I love bubbles. I will not drink flat soda, but I will drink not very cold soda. You know, the can is a little cool to the touch, not warm, but definitely not ice cold.
  7. I hate the smell and taste of coffee, but I like Bare Escentuals buzz latte for lips. My favorite lip stuff is Dr. Pepper Lip Smackers. Jack likes to wear it too. And lick his lips. I just scrunch up my face to smell my lips. But I don't drink Dr. Pepper. I just smell my lips.
So there it is. I think I need to search Flickr for photos with the number 27.
Whom shall I tag? I don't know. I would like people to delurk. And if anyone has not done this before, please do! And comment so I can come see!

1 comment:

hoganfe handmade handbag originals said...

Thanks for playing! My dd loves the Dr Pepper one also!