Saturday, November 17

So.

I really suck at posting daily.
Oh well. I guess for me NaBloPoMo means 'post as much as you can but don't beat yourself up if you don't do it daily.' Because beating myself up would be unhealthy.
I have several Christmas projects planned. The fabric is ready, I just need to get started - of course, I don't want to start because I've got Thanksgiving to get through.
First up are the pajama pants for the nephews. I've got the fabric cut, I just need to start sewing.
Then I'm going to make one of these for my cousin's daughter. We draw names on my dad's side of the family for his parents' great-grandchildren. Did that make sense? Anyway, I'll be making something for a girl. A GIRL. I don't get to make things for girls very often. Had to go buy fabric because oddly enough I don't have pink and purple in my fabric stash.

No comments: